Updated: Apr 3
I am the worst when it comes to getting in my 5-a day. I’m the type to push my veggies to the side of my plate hoping no one will notice - childish, I know!
However, in these times where we need healthy food to boost immune systems and extra nutrients there’s nothing like a fresh salad made with simple tasty ingredients to help push through the day.
Featured Pepper Pots: The Char Bell, The Cooler
RECIPE TIME: 20 minutes
Raw peeled king prawns
The Char Bell 🌟
Sesame or Vegetable Oil
2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
Fresh Salad Leaves
Fresh Mango slices
1/2 Red Onions
The Cooler 🌟
1. Prep raw peeled king prawns in a bowl (pre cooked prawns also suitable).
2. To the bowl add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and 1 heaped tablespoon of The Char Bell and mix.
3. Next, add sesame or vegetable oil to a pan on medium heat and add the marinaded prawns to cook. Let the prawns cook for 5-7 minutes.
TIP: When cooking your prawns, don't let the prawns over curl. If the top and tail of the prawns overlap they’re overcooked!
4. Arrange your salad bowl with washed salad leaves, sliced avocado, cherries tomatoes and red onions - feel free to add any other salad bits you have!
5. Add The Cooler to add a healthy tasty dressing to finish it off!